Charter, Basic Strategies
Gifu University Hospital and its members hereby declare that the Hospital shall act in accordance with our philosophy "Cultivating trust and confidence through communication" a social mission of the hospital aiming to play roles in and conduct researches in clinical medicine and to cultivate medical leaders of the next generation.
- 1. Our hospital provides a medical staff focusing on the specific needs of our patients.
- 2. Our hospital enriches and nurtures the humanity and compassion of our medical staff.
- 3. Our hospital conducts innovative research and development, providing advancements in our medical practices.
- 4. Our hospital leads advanced research in clinical medicine.
- 5. Our hospital works to strengthen the cooperation between itself and the community.
- 6. Our hospital works to enrich the advanced functions within the hospital and to provide satisfactory services to patients.
- 7. Our hospital implements long term active management.
Basic Medical Strategies
- Become the best hospital provide the best services to patients.
- Improve functionality as advanced medical center and contribute to local medicine.
Core strategy for training talent
- Partner with the local municipality to train medical practitioners to lead the region.
- Improve functionality as a center promoting medical training.
- Support new programs of specialized medicine.
- Restructure hospital organization (including hospital professor).
- Develop a theory of coaching.
- Improve hospital nurseries and make them more robust.
Core strategy for advanced and acute care medicine
- Provide advanced medical care and the best services to patients as a specified functional hospital.
- Establish medical wards and sick bed functionality to cope with estimated future population change.
- Create a next-generation hospital climate (build an annex dedicated to new surgery modalities).
- Improve PFM (install admission center, discharge counter, pre-op management center).
- Establish next-generation cancer treatment facilities.
Core strategy for development of new medical technology
- Promote clinical research and develop new medical technology.
- Turn next-generation clinical research promotion center into a profit center.
- Employ clinical trials and treatment for which patients can elect to participate in.
- Improve integration with core research hospitals.
- Improve functionality as a hub serving as a platform for the region.
Core strategy for crisis management and disaster response
- Structure organization to act as a core disaster-response hospital for the region.
- Restructure BCP and conduct disaster training for the same.
- Establish and maintain QRC.
Core strategy for establishment of business basis.
- Improve business basis by creating agile operations and run the organization efficiently.
- Increase rate of hospital bed usage.
- Increase number of surgeries being performed.
- Regulate the cost of medical and pharmaceutical products.
- Regulate the cost of treatment materials and equipment.
- Improve PR strategy.